Merry Christmas eve!

 I was going to write a health post today but then decided that since today is Christmas eve I would much rather just say that I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season. May whatever holiday that you celebrate be a happy one. Although the holidays are a fun time they can also be a stressful time and a time when we sometimes splurge a little on our eating habits and eat an entire tin of fudge and all the chocolate for the kid’s stockings and then have to rush out to the store to buy more since you ate it all (okay maybe that is just me). Having said that I want to remind everyone to take a few deep breaths and know that it is okay to indulge a little as long as you get back on track. Have that cake, chocolate, or whatever it is that does it for you but have it in moderation. Give yourself a break over the holidays and relish the warmth and love of the season. Happy Holidays! Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...