I think I know Why Forrest Gump Loved To Run-No, Really I Got It!

Run, Run, Run.......
Let’s not kid ourselves here-the reason my blog has the word wannabe in it is because I want to be a health nut-well sort of. I want to be healthy, eat all the right things, be toned, exercise and enjoy doing all these things. Now for the reality- I love Cheetos, chocolate, pizza, and diet Coke with a passion! I despise exercise most of the time and cooking healthy things well nope not really. Sure I make an effort to do the right things to be healthy but still seem to fall into the bag of Cheetos and box of my beloved chocolates. So writing this blog is my way of putting my best foot forward to be the health nut that I wannabe.

Now saying all these things I will tell you that I have fallen in love!!! Yes euphorically, breathtakingly in love with……… RUNNING! OMIGOODNESS! Me-Heidi loves to run-to actually get up early with those “crazy” people who love to run and run fast! To make a point almost everyday to run several miles!! I don’t know and am not going to question why or how but I really love it! I love feeling the sweat from a hard workout, the pride in that I got off my booty and did something positive, the euphoria after I have finished a long and difficult run. The reason this is all so amazing is because as I said above, I despise exercise! Have despised it my entire life. I did it because I felt that I had to but I NEVER, EVER enjoyed it!!! Please! I used to look at those avid runners like what the he _ _!!! Why would ANYONE ever subject themselves to that willingly? To me exercise has always been a form of torture forced upon one to keep their clothes from getting too tight. Now I run when I’m sad and I feel better, I run when I’m happy, I run when I’m stressed and the stress seems to melt away!! I run miles and miles and miles and on my days when I feel down I run really fast. Sometimes I have to laugh because the thought of me being an avid runner is pretty hysterical!

I am writing this to tell you that it can be done! Miracles can happen and to you out there like me who thought or think exercise is pure absolute insanity I tell you to think again. Find your niche whether it be walking, running, yoga, weights, gardening, whatever it is-find it!  Running has saved me from so many bad habits, bad clothes and stressful times.  I run it off! Physically and mentally you will feel like a new person!! FIND IT!  You will be glad you did!!! And as for the healthy eating-I’m working on it but one thing at a time. LOL!



Have a great day:)

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. oh, I am like you heidi, I am a health nut wanna be too, but oftentimes, I gave in to the call of chocolates and desserts, some even laugh at me for I do not call eating cakes heavy with icing as unhealthy, haha, ahhhh, now, if it is only easy to say no to those. Keep on running.

    ReplyDelete

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...