News, News, News

Loading...

Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2011-04-18

Memories on Music Monday-Colbie Caillait

Most of us have songs that instantly remind us of someone or something.. Here is one of mine....

Have a great day!

Fallin' For You.....

  Colbie Caillait

5 comments:

Chris said...
what a lovely song. Have a great Wednesday
khairul said...
nice post.. greetings from jakarta
DorothyL said...
Enjoyed the video.
Have a very Happy Easter~
Michelle said...
I love that song and I can't believe I've never heard it before. The video is sooo cute. The LV surf board is a hoot!
foongpc said...
Ooh! I love this song! : )

Post a Comment