Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2011-04-27

Wordless Wednesday- My Favorite Place In The World!

Can you guess where this is?




“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay for awhile and we are never, ever the same.” Carole King (I think)


5 comments:

Michelle you got it!!!!!!! I love it there and really miss it!
Betchai said...
beautiful Costa Rica, but that is because someone guessed already :)
Sicilian said...
I would've guessed it too. I want to go back to the northern part of the Country. Loved Manual Antonio. Thought Jaco was OK. Want to see more of the country.
Ciao
Michelle said...
I may go there for a yoga retreat. Can't think of a better place than paradise!

Post a Comment