A Few Places I Get Inspiration And An Award!!


I have been blessed with a very special award from an extremely courageous and amazing woman who has overcome more in her life so far than most of us will in a lifetime. Sandi from Pregnant With Cancer was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma 2 weeks after finding out she was pregnant and then did chemotherapy. She is in remission now but is very courageous as she takes us on her journey. Her blog is also full of delightful and fun posts which I love stopping by to read!! Sandi awarded me with the Heart and Soul award which is a beautiful award that is given to those blogs that have touched or inspired you. I am to pass it on to three blogs that have touched or inspired me and here are my picks:


Maria at Maria Michelle’s Furkids Animal Rescue -I am touched by her love and compassion for both homeless animals as well as her own. Her cat Coco has been having some health problems and she has been coping with that. Maria also fosters cats and kittens while they are waiting for a forever home. One of my favorite things about her blog is her Grumpy Mondays where she puts such cute pictures that you cannot help but smile!

Sadie at Sadie at Sadie’s Skinny- Sadie is another animal lover with a cat named Pepper who recently had some health issues but seems to be on the mend. Sadie writes about weight loss and reviews different methods such as different diet aids so that we can all benefit from her experiences. I like her style of writing and honest approach to weight and health issues.

Betchai at At The Backroads- Betchai inspires me daily with her phenomenal and beautiful pictures of nature. I look forward to each and everyone of her new posts and the breathtaking pictures that she takes. I see landscapes, wildlife and the incredible diversity of nature through her eyes. Whenever I need a quick lift in my spirit I head over to her blog and just look at the pictures she has taken. I never knew nature could be so beautiful.

I encourage all of you to visit these blogs as I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do and thank you Sandi for this wonderful award-you are truly an inspiration to me!

To those that I have passed this award onto-if you want to pass it on here are the rules:- Create a post about it, and make sure to include the logo.- Nominate three blogs that have touched or inspired you, and made an impact in your life.- Add a link to your nominees’ blogs in your post and inform them about the award.- Go to http://heartandsoulaward.wordpress.com/ and leave the URLs of the 3 blogs you have nominated.

By the way, happy St. Patricks Day tomorrow!!!Heidi


26 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you award. Well deserved for being an inspiration to a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heidi! It is a beautiful award and one well deserved.

    I have also now added you to my blog roll so I won't miss any visits!!

    Happy St. Patty's day to you too!

    Jackie:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Heidi! You're so right, Sandi is an amazing woman, and her blogs are so much fun to read!

    Thank you so much for passing this on to me! I am so surprised and honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you absolutely deserve it. :) I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This award is so befitting you. Congratulations!

    I'm off to check the other blogs.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    Btw, I love Maria Michelles Animal Rescue page, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, Heidi. You very well deserve this meaningful and beautiful award. Thanks for sharing the award also. Sandi's blog is very inspiring, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Thank you. I am so very honored that you would think of me. I plan to pass this on Friday. You made my St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your well deserved award Heidi! Great nominees for the award too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award Hedi. i visit Sandi's site a lot. She has a very amazing story. See ya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Heidi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Heidi! YOU are an inspiration so you've received a perfect and wonderful award.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the award!
    Wow! you are all deserving of this award.

    Did you have a fun St Patrick's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the award, Heidi! And a happy St Patrick's Day to you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. yayyyyyyy Heidi EC changed the terms....they backed off and I am back. I can;t afford you yet but I will get an add as soon as possible!!

    Happy day!!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Congrats on the award. It's really pretty... and well-deserving.

    Davida

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on a very well deserved award! I love your blog, it is inspiring to lead a healthier lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your award! You have a fabulous blog so you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for the inspiring list of blogs. a little inspiration goes a long way. and way to go, dear friend, for continuing to be an inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your award and you SO deserve it. You have a wonderful blog and I find inspiration here all the time. Keep up the great work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to you, Heidi! Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just saw a TV ad yesterday where they're making a woman look stupid for being against HFCS, and the jist of it is that it's made from corn and it's safe - so disceptive. Thanks for getting the word out that it's not safe. And congratulations on your award - you do a great job and deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi! I noticed that my website isn't appearing well just in case you want to read what I think about health being a health buff myself. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...