Arte y Pico Award-See Who I Am Passing It On To

I Received An Award-AHHHHHHHH

Once in awhile something really fun happens and today is one of those times! I received an award and I am so excited! I don't think that I have received any awards since the everyone gets one of these because your on the team trophies a hundred years ago (feels like that long). I am so fortunate in that two bloggers whose blogs I enjoy immensely have honored me with the Arte Y Pico Award. I would like to say a very heartfelt thank you to Polly at Random Ramblings, which is a fun and enjoyable blog with incredible pictures of nature (the squirrel taking a bath video is one of my favorites) and is always reliable for excellent content in a relaxing conversational tone and Jeannine at Lapidary Queen Wannabees, who is an amazingly artistic and creative blogger who designs the most unique and beautiful jewelry . I would like to thank both of you for thinking of me!!!

The "Arte y Pico" award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honour". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others."
The Incredible blogs I have chosen to pass this award on to are as follows:

**My Life as it Was, Is, and Will Be-I always feel peaceful and learn so much spiritually after visiting Sarah's blog. She writes with a beautiful and full heart and you feel like you are sitting down with a friend. I call her Gandhi blogger.


**EZGreatLife.com-I learn something new and beneficial almost every time I visit. John gives practical, well thought out advice on family, finance, fitness and more. Again, I feel like I am visiting a friend when I stop by his site.

**Security for idiots and other people that care-A beautiful blog with positive energy that covers a variety of important subjects. David is probably one of the kindest, most spiritual bloggers you will find and his positive outlook on life inspires me every time that I visit.

**Fitness Philosopher- Written by Christopher, a New York City fitness professional who can tell you just about anything about nutrition and fitness. I like his blog because his writing has a deep, somewhat spiritual tone to it all the while still covering the pertinent and necessary nutrition and fitness elements that will get and keep you in top shape.

**The Get Smart Blog-
Bridget the author of this blog is one smart cookie and she is kind enough to share all the great and helpful tips she finds. Whether it be how to get all your emails together (I am still trying to do this) or talking about life, lust, etc. She is a woman to be admired with a terrific blog.

**Azure Island Designs-
Heather makes incredibly artistic jewelry and I really enjoy how you she tells you about the gemstones and a little more about where they come from. She has a friendly and relaxed voice that is truly enjoyable. You should see her beautiful one of a kind jewelry!

**Sogeshirts.com presents: Blog of masterful entertainment-When I want a good laugh I go to visit Tim's blog! I never know what to expect but I am always laughing and happy after reading his latest post. He can make just about anything funny and comes up with some bizarre and hysterical stories!! He also has some pretty funny t-shirts to look at.


There are several more blogs that deserve this award but these are the ones that I decided to honor today. I hope you will visit them and get as much pleasure out of them as I do (I know there are 7 and not 5 here like I was supposed to do but some rules are meant to be broken and it was just too hard to limit it today). Thanks for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Very exciting to see you recognized for your wonderful blogging effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi! I am honored to be included in your short list! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim's blog is very funny, and what a nice guy he is, too! Thanks for reminding me to go read him! And congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Heidi. Thanks so much for the honor. You just made my job tougher of passing it on as you named several of my top five lol. I think four out of five and with you five. Well I do like some other blogs too so coming up with five others will not be too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet again you swell my heart with happiness and gratitude. Yet I am not surprised at the generosity and love that you show in your kind words. You are such a dear friend and I truly love you and your family. I called my wife and kids to the computer to read your kind words. Thank you so very much my dear friend. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!! keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations with your award!
    Going to visit the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS and so deserved.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Sogeshirts T Designs too!

    Remind me of all those Great Ones we used to wear in High Skool like Fly United + Makin' Bacon + Drink More Beer!!

    ;)) Peace*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Heidi, as you know I think you are very deserving...such a wonderful coincidence don't you think...my thanks to you for including me with your wonderful list of people, these kinds of awards coming from readers makes my day...now to pass them along! :0)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. You deserved it for having such an excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award you really deserve it!!

    Thank you so much for including me in this, my first blog award, wooh-love it!!

    So 5 blogs, you picked some of my favs already but you got it twice right? :) Thanks again Heidi..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your award! Very cool. I look forward to checking out the blogs you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, Heidi, congratulations. And, your good taste shows though, all the way around. This is a nice collection of blogs you picked. I've visited most, at one time or another, and can only say, GREAT selection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    My very late wishes for your victory. Congrats.

    Recently I found your blog site when I search on the internet & I found a lot of useful info here, I am reading your old post and feeling happy and gathering more info.

    This victory is the result of your hard work, Great...

    Cheers,
    Lawrence

    ReplyDelete

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...