Boiled eggs are the way to melt the pounds away!!!! How I lost 9lbs in 7 days! Boiled eggs are my bikini way!

BOILED EGGS GOT ME READY FOR MY VACAY!


First let me say I haven't blogged in years so trying to figure out how to do all my pictures and links and formatting. I am a bit dusty to say so bear with me.

MY BOILED EGG WEIGHT LOSS!

Now I am not saying that this is the healthiest, ideal or easiest way but it worked for me in a pinch! I love to eat and what I love to eat are carbs, chocolate, and drink wine and I get a bit lazy in my clean eating. I was getting ready to go on vacation and kept telling myself  I had months to lose those 10lbs, then it became I had weeks and finally I had a week! Oh no what happened how did I lose sight of this???! So typically Heidi!  I tried on my bikini in dismay so I knew it was time to stop and get my bikini body moving today!  

I always knew low carb and high protein could do it quick but what could really rush it so I looked good for my vacay ???  I started reading and researching and saw that boiled eggs or eggs in general  could do it! Now if you add in some fish (Salmon, tuna in water) it could really knock out those pounds but I am a vegetarian so that was out for me. I also read that several stars eat up to a dozen boiled eggs a day to lose the weight fast as well. I despise eggs cooked but like them boiled and how easy to make with a little salt and pepper. I started in the morning with 2 boiled eggs for breakfast, 2 for lunch, a boiled egg for snack and 2 boiled eggs for dinner and if still hungry another boiled egg for dinner. The first day was vile and hideous beyond words but by the next day I could already tell the difference so the motivation was there. After 3 days I was down 4lbs! I got a little sick of just boiled eggs so looked up some great egg salad recipes online and used Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise and some spicy mustard and was very content. Again, if you add in the fish you have a little more variety.  

I have to be honest and admit that I did cheat a little and had some chocolate, a few stolen handfuls of chips, my diet Cokes and still lost the weight but for the most part stuck with the boiled eggs.  I have kept the weight off for months and if a few pounds sneak back on then I do 2 or 3 days of the boiled eggs and the pounds are off again.  I do NOT suggest this as a long term solution or am I recommending it to anyone but I thought I would share my story of how a woman who loves to eat and is lazy at dieting was able to lose 9lbs in 7 days.   This is I am sure not a healthy,  nutritionist or doctor recommended food program to follow so consider that if you are thinking about it and consult your doctor if you have any health issues or doubts. 


Eggs have many health benefits but too much of anything can have it's issues so before you jump into this do your research and weigh the benefits versus the cons of what I call the boiled egg diet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...