Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2010-04-27

Kindness by Plato

Just a thought for you all as we never know what someone is going through.........

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato

Have a great day!
Heidi

13 comments:

John said...
Thanks, Heidi.

I hope that your battles for today are not too hard. Rest well tonight, tomorrow is another day, another battle.

Been missing your posts--
John <><
VetTech said...
My husband used to say that when we were dating. I think I loved him more because he was so compassionate.
Cascia said...
Great quote! Thanks for sharing!
Sicilian said...
That is one of my very favorite quotes.

Ciao
foongpc said...
That's so true!! Have a great day, Heidi! : )
betchai said...
thanks for these words of wisdom Heidi, so true, all of us are fighting a hard battle, i almost cried in my grade 9 math class today :)
Jarlin Paul said...
Yes, its true. But if you practice kindness towards everyone and succeed, you won everyone at the end. It brings real joy and happiness to you :)
sexylegsandbody said...
Hello Heidi, so true, thanks for reminding us.
Thanks for your kind comment on my last post, it is nice to see you again.
Hope you are doing fine, have a stunning weekend.
Colin.
Mike Foster said...
best of luck with all your battles...

peace,
mike
Dori said...
This is one of my favorite quotes. Hugs to you! :)
Ayie said...
this is very true, what a beautiful quote!

happy monday!!


http://jifphotojournal.blogspot.com/
Dori said...
Please stop by my blog when you get a minute. I have something for you :) Enjoy your day!

Post a Comment