The Secret Is Easy: Eat, Drink And Be Merry! How Our Physical Health Affects The Spirit-Part 2

My friend Steffany Barton has been kind enough to write a brilliant article on how our physical health and what we eat affects the spirit. There are two parts to this article and this is part 2. In case you missed the first part please click here-you won't want to miss it!

The Secret Is Easy: Eat, Drink And Be Merry! How Our Physical Health Affects The Spirit-Part 2


Through my work as a professional psychic medium, I see the human spirit in a unique way. We are so much more than the physical body that often becomes the focus of our identity. And yet, our physical health directly affects the spirit.

I receive many questions about intuition, angels, past lives, and heaven. Yet the most common query I receive goes something like this

“I really want to see and hear my angels. How can I improve my intuition?”

You can spend a lot of money on candles, chants, charms, courses, and clearing, but I have great news! The best way to improve and increase your intuition does not involve moving to Tibet and giving up all worldly possessions. The secret is easy: eat, drink, and be merry!

Part 2

Another easy and effective way to enhance your ability to receive messages from your intuition is take a sip, have a chug, or guzzle down Earth’s most plentiful resource: water. Water is an extremely effective medium for the conduction of energy. If we go back to the swimming pool, we can think about what happens during a lightning storm. Lifeguards’ whistles begin to frantically blow in attempt to shoo everyone from the water. Energy is easily and quickly transmitted through water.

Our intuition, the spirits of loved ones who have left their physical bodies, angels, and animal spirits are forms of energy. Physical death does not stop our spirit. We know this is true because the laws of physics teach energy is neither created nor destroyed; it can only change its form. Our intuition is energy, and when we are well hydrated, we become a vibrant conductor for spiritual energy.

In fact, we are designed to receive spiritual energy. What is the most plentiful substance in our body? Water. So by choosing non caffeinated beverages we enhance what our innate abilities.

I became privy to this information early in my professional career. As a budding medium, I wanted to give myself every advantage in receiving information. I decided that if some water is good, then a lot of water must great. One day I guzzled a 32 ounce glass of icy cold water before starting a session. About twenty minutes into the conversation, I began to receive some pretty strong messages from my distended bladder, making it difficult to concentrate. I learned that moderation is the key. Listen to your body’s cues and drink when you have the urge.

Truthfully, though, I have moments when nothing but a diet Coke will due. And I’m no stranger to the Sonic Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla and cherry. My recreational soda habit doesn’t undermine my intuition, but again, moderation is the key.

Finally, and most importantly, find your bliss and make merry. Nothing opens our mind and heart to our intuition as beautifully as laughter and joy. When we allow ourselves to be enveloped in a healthy lifestyle, our mind, body, and spirit come into union. The veil or mystery that shrouds our intuition is lifted as we let go of the past and embrace our true essence. Messages from the spirit world become clear and direct as we accept that we are part the Divine. Take care and be happy. You have my unconditional support in achieving your best. So eat, drink, and be merry!

Steffany offers readings over the phone and I can personally vouch for her accuracy and authenticity. I was skeptical at first of visiting a psychic medium (not about there being authentic psychic mediums but rather which ones were honest and real and not going to be fake)but am no longer after my personal readings with her. One of the best things that has ever happened to me is having met Steffany and the peace that my readings with her have brought to my life. Thank you Steffany!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Spirituality is so linked with angels, spirits, etc. that I appreciate your views on water and eating as well as simply being merry. After all, "your body is a temple" we may as well treat as one with Steffany's advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Great post. How simple and attainable. Happiness and health are strongly linked. - Practice smiling - it's really good for you, even when it seems difficult. After a while, you'll just feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree we are more then just the physical body...great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post there is so much more going on than just our physical state of being.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to practice what I preach so I try and drink down several several glasses of water a day but I have to admit I sometimes just need a diet coke...sorry kidneys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post.

    It's amazing how happiness can work wonders for our physiology.

    James
    blog.jvf.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Army found out in Iraq not to push a minimum amount of water, but told the soldiers drink when you get thirsty. This has proven more effective. There is nothing like feeling water-logged when it is 130 degrees plus and you are wearing 50+ pounds of gear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting article! I truly believe we are more spiritual than physical and the realization of that is very powerful - thanks healthnut

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been so bogged down with work over the last week and my energy is definitely not as good as it should be, this is a great post that couldn't come at a better time for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is very cool, Great explaination,

    Yes, you are correct if the mind is with peace & merry we don't want to visit hospitals (U got my point...what I meant is, If you are happy you are healty too....but there are some unexceptional cases too...)

    ReplyDelete

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...