Chris Johnson's Meal Patterning Food Target Chart That Can Stop The Confusion And Get You On Track To A Healthy You.

 Below is Chris Johnson's meal patterning food target chart.  There is a book that goes with this but I wanted to show you the chart because it provides a simple way to see what you benefit from eating and what you do not benefit from.  For example, blueberries, kiwi, olives, fresh greens are in your best and white starches and soda are poor.  I can look at this wheel and it simplifies my shopping! Wish I wanted the healthy stuff and not the soda and white starches. Sigh.


Hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...