This Must Be My Lucky Week! More Awards-See Who I Am Passing Them Onto

I could not have asked for a better blog week (and it came at a time when I needed it) so thank you t0 everyone who reads my blog, comments and passes on awards to me. You all bring me such joy through your visiting my blog and me visiting yours. Foongpc from My Very First Blog awarded me with the Butterfly Award and Chris from Living Well-Naturally awarded me with the Uber Amazing Blog award. I am so honored and touched because these are two bloggers that I admire and enjoy and this is just such a compliment so thank you!!! Please stop by these two wonderful blogs if you get a chance-you will be glad that you did!

Now I have the very hard decision of selecting who to pass these awards onto (there are just too many great choices). These are the blogs that I have chosen and I hope that you will stop by and enjoy them as much as I do!!!!!!

Butterfly Award

gLoR!e-Fit For All
Alan Gay And Straight
Mom Knows Everything
Liza-A Simple Life
Nancy-Chilled White Whine
Aybi-Health Information Plus
Punam-Dreamz Forever

Rules if you choose to participate

1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

Uber Amazing Blog Award

Dawn-Iowa Hippie Chick
Mike-Rambling Stuff
Lynne-The Sewing Mom
Mark-Healthy Living Today
Polly-Random Ramblings

Rules

1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

I hope everyone will stop by and visit all these great, great, great blogs!!! I will get back to writing about health on Monday I promise but these are just so fun.

23 comments:

  1. wow Heidi.. I am honored! Thank you soo much. Do u believe in omens? I needed this little boost up too, at this particular moment. So, thanks a zillion againnn. Love, Punam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your much deserved awards Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was you Halloween?! it's overwhelming to received this award!:) i will share it later..Thank you so much! :)

    Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...
    Congratulation for the awards
    and thanks to advertise on m blog with EC

    Cheers - Leet

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally deserve these awards!
    I am glad to see that the award I made are being passed on to brilliant bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi,
    Congratulations on all of your awards. Much deserved! You really do a fantastic job in delivering health information to us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heidi,
    Way to go on your deserving awards. I just saw that you were Featured on USATODAY.com. That is pretty neat! We appreciate all the hard work you put into your blog for us. I am learning a lot of wonderful tips from you. Thanks for sharing them with us. God Bless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Heidi. I was really really surprised. This is the first time i received an award. I'll make sure I'll post this tomorrow. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for thinking of me -
    Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks heidi!!! i appreciate that you thought of me *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your blog award, I came across your blog through entre card and plan on becoming a loyal visitor as I can see you have some great information. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, beautiful girl! I'm busy thinking who I will nominate! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And the awards never end! lol

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the award,I will have it posted later today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your awards! You have a great blog and deserve every bit of this praise :) Thanks again for the one you passed to me last week. I will get it up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the award! I'm having a terrible day because someone hit my car and drove away. The award makes me feel a little better. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't have any awards to give out, but if I did, of course I'd give you one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, congratulations again, heidi. you deserve all of them. your blog brings so much healthy inspiration and it also very well represents your friendliness.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not only is this your lucky week, you look like a lucky mom.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Heidi,
    You've chosen some great blogs to pass the awards on to. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Heidi...much deserved! Thank you I am truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Heidi.

    I should of learned from some of your previous posts about over doing it with chocolate. I ate so many Reese's peanut butter cups Halloween night(lost count)........UGH I felt so sick afterwards......


    from the guy who commented on one of your previous posts that its good to indulge sometimes... dumb dumb comment....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much Heidi - this has brightened up my week I have had the most dreadful cough and cold and so you have helped to cheer me up. Thank you for thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...