Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2012-03-09

Love Who You Are-You Are Valuable:)

Just a quick note to let you know that I have been saving lots of ideas and articles that I think will be interesting and helpful but the last few months (years-lol) have kind of thrown me some curve balls which I know are in the long run going to be beneficial but trying to get back into my blogging is not as easy as I thought. So I hope to be back on entrecard and also sharing some intriguing and healthy tips we can all enjoy. My goal is to have a new article up in the next week so until then ……………………………………………. I leave you with this great quote a friend of mine put on Facebook:)



-"Ever notice that Rolls Royce and Bentley don't have commercials?



REASON: They know the value of their product brings customers to them.


LESSON: When you know your value, you don't have to beg people to like you, to be your mate, to spend time with you or to love you! You don't have to advertise either!


LOVE THIS!!!! 


Be confident in who you were made to be. Everyone can't & won't be able to afford the LUXURY of your love or friendship"

9 comments:

betchai said...
so glad to hear from you again, Heidi. thanks for sharing these thoughts, so true, we do not need to advertise ourselves, we just have to believe in ourselves. hope you have a good weekend.
sexylegsandbody said...
Best wishes Heidi, you have the right attitude, curve balls only make us stronger, and everything happens for a reason.

Take care.
Colin.
Laith Salma said...
Wow what a nice post.I fell glad on this post.




Thanks for more info...






Student Laith Salma
EastCoastLife said...
Waiting to see you back to blogging. Miss you.
Take care.
sexylegsandbody said...
Hello Heidi, thanks for thinking of me, hope you are doing great.
Take care of yourself.
Colin.
Dori said...
Very wise...thanks so much for sharing this Heidi! Have a great weekend :-)
SWUBIRD said...
Heidi:

Love the quotes. I especially like the one with the cat looking into the mirror. That's a great tip for those of us who have trouble mustering up the confidence to move forward. The lion is a powerful image.

Keep of the good living.

Happy trails.
Words sharing Motivation
Smile, leave sedihmu. Bahagialah, forget takutmu. Who you feel sick, no equivalent would you be happy.
Tears do not always show sadness, sometimes because we laughed happily with our best friend.

may be useful, it can be accepted, success is always dah Greetings: D
Brad Lekin said...
Beautiful post i like it thanks for share with me
I'm impressed with all the lovely work!Weight loss pills

Post a Comment