Arrrribbbba! A Skinny Pina Colada With Don Q Rum Means Lots Of Fun (Even If Your Not In The Sun)! Can You Say Ole'!


Yes, it is true!!!!! The words skinny and colada in the same sentence and even better in the same drink!!  I have always loved Pina Coladas but in the past they were only for those times when I was allowing myself a little caloric luxury as the average Pina Colada has over 600 calories. Sad, sad, sad:(   But now thanks to delicous DonQ Coco rum I can put on my sombrero sit on the deck, close my eyes imagining I'm on a beach and sip a DonQ skinny colada (okay maybe 2 umm well maybe 3-they are hard to resist).

The other thing I like about this colada is it is quick and easy to make (with no pre-mixes) because when I'm in the mood for a sombrero night of fun easy and delicious are a must!  So without further ado I give you the Skinny Colada recipe! Enjoy!

DonQ Skinny Colada

2 oz DonQ Coco Rum
1 oz Unsweetened pineapple juice
1/2 oz Coconut milk

Mix all ingredients with ice in a blender at high speed.
Serve in a stemmed glass

Garnish with pineapple slice and cherry
Sombrero hat and mariachi band optional (just kidding)

ONLY 152 calories 
(see now you can have 5 of these instead of one of the old school Pina Coladas-Ok just kidding but calorie wise that is true)

If you go to the DONQ rum website at  www.donqrum.com they have all kinds of delicious recipes that are simple to create and delicious to taste.  They have a Coquitos, Coco Splash, Coco Bongo (I love that name) , DonQ Lazy Mojito, and many, many more!!!  


Arrrrribbbbaaaaa ! I see a skinny colada with my name on it so I'm out of here for now!  Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...