Tuesday observations and how to lose inches off your waist in 2 weeks trick! Blueberries Baby!

Tuesday  observations and How to lose inches off your waist in 2 weeks trick!

Okay so not much of this has to do with health but I am working on an article about how to get your belly fat to melt away but today I thought while I had a moment I would throw out a few things…….

-Why is it that regardless how much we try to forget- some people will always be in our thoughts and a certain song, word or smell can bring them back with such a force as if they were standing right in front of you again.  I mean I can’t remember where I put my sunglasses 5 minutes ago but can remember in such detail someone or something from a year ago (and on that note how do we get them to go into the dusty archives of our heart and mind )? The heart and mind are strange partners I swear!

-When your best friend goes with you as a guest to the gym and she is drinking wine and offers you some before you have to run 5 miles really fast on the treadmill you should NEVER accept it.  Trust me… you may think it’s funny later but at the time when you are lying on the floor next to the treadmill it can be very embarrassing to one’s workout. (Thanks Liz)LOL

-Want to melt belly fat fast? Eat one cup of blueberries every day for two weeks and your waist could be inches smaller. The pigments responsible for the berries’ color also reduce fat storing and activate genes that regulate belly-fat burn!

And finally…………..

-Do something nice for someone (animals included) every day! It will sure make you feel better….oh and a steam bath in the sauna is always relaxing too.

Be back soon with my belly fat bikini burning tips.  

4 comments:

  1. "Why is it that regardless how much we try to forget some people will always be in our thoughts" - oh why indeed. And some are not even worthy of our thoughts, aaargh!!!

    Anyway, thanks for the info, I should hurry and get blueberries again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, Heidi, I'm going for the blueberries! Even though they're pretty expensive as fruits go, I'm taking your advice.

    I have no hopes of ever having a bikini worthy body (or even what might pass as the male equivalent), but anything is better than nothing and I only have two weeks until I'm relaxing on a Mexican beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, awesome post. Enjoy a lot. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...