Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2010-04-07

Something For The Soul!

What I love about the human spirit is that at those moments when you feel the weakest you really find your strength. The soul constantly amazes me!

Never give up!

Heidi

13 comments:

John said...
Amen, sister!
VetTech said...
A tiny post that says so much.
foongpc said...
What you said is absolutely true! Inspiring : )
Jacqueline said...
You are one powerful little lady. Of all the people I've had the pleasure of meeting on the Internet, you're one of few with the purest of spirits. YOU are a leader. :-)
sexylegsandbody said...
hello Heidi, thanks for sharing, it is so true.
Hope your weekend will be fabulous.
colin.
Dori said...
So true! :-)
EastCoastLife said...
No, I'm not giving up.
Happy weekend, Heidi!
Tanto said...
Tiny post but it has many meanings
So Inspiring...
Mayo said...
Yeah..I agree with that
Ayie said...
very inspiring, thanks for sharing
Punam said...
Hello Heidi, you are right. The soul does amaze you when you feel you are done, over, finished, it finds some hope from somewhere and then, lifts you up.
vange said...
True. But sometimes I just take a nap instead.

Post a Comment