Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2008-06-10

I'm A Guest Poster! Visit Regina's Family Seasons

I am so, so excited today!!!! Regina from Regina's Family Seasons invited me to do a guest post and I feel on top of the world!! This is one of my very favorite sites that I visit regularly so this is just the nicest thing. Please visit Regina's Family Seasons and check out her amazing site and my guest post. Wow! I feel like I won the Pulitzer (maybe I need to get a life).

7 comments:

Bridget said...
Great post and great site, I will definitely go back and check it out, but I think I will make myself known on a day that I am not advocating lust... :). Great stuff thanks!
Regina said...
I was so surprised to see my baby's picture when your page loaded up! What a nice surprise!
I have another idea... but I'll let you enjoy this day as guest poster and then I'll email you!!
Blessings!
Hooray for teamwork! Your post was excellent Heidi. Great job.
Wow, congrats. I'm headed over now to check it out.
David Tamayo said...
Great stuff. Now before the line gets to long, I want to put in my request for you to guest post on my site. =)
Christopher Warden said...
Congratulations Heidi!! Great, great work!!
Hi Heidi!

I will definitely swing over and check it out. Congratulations!

Post a Comment