I Am Not One To Brag But..... I Received An Award!


Okay, I will just admit it-I love to receive awards (and presents so you can all keep that in mind on my birthday) and so when Mommawannabe (whose blog is so fun) awarded me the Uber Amazing Blog Award, it really made my day! It is always such a huge compliment when other bloggers enjoy reading my blog and I love to pass on to others the blogs that I love as well so this is a great opportunity for me to tell you about a few of my fave blogs (what a long run on sentence that was). Now keep in mind that I have so many blogs that I love it is impossible to award them all so I am sticking to these five for now. I hope you will stop by and visit them as well as Mommawannabe-you will be glad you did.

And the Uber Amazing Blog Award goes to***********

foongpc of My Very First Blog

Betchai of California

Dori of A Yellow House In England

Caroline of The Zen In You

John of Out Of My Hat

Keep in mind that if you don't want to pass this award on or post it on your blog that is okay with me (I will just cry and cry and cry-just kidding).

Here are the rules -
Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspire you
~ make you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing
!

The rules of this award are:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
*
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

17 comments:

  1. Oh my what an honor (especially coming from you!). Thank you sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi,
    Congrats on your award. You have an awesome blog! It is a pretty award and you truly deserve it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve the award heidi, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You have a wonderful blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved award Heidi and a big congratulations to you!

    I've missed you blog (sniffle sniffle) I've just been so busy lately, but not complaining!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Heidi,
    Big congratulations to you on your award!!! Woo Hoo!!! :-)

    And I'm truly honored that you passed it on to me. I send back to you a heartfelt thanks :-) You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi.. CONGRATULATIONS!! Every award that u recv are 100% well-deserved. Wishing you many more laurels! ~Punam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! An award for me? Thank you so much! I'm honored and touched! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    Congratz for the Award.

    Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you have a fabulous site. It's easy on the eyes, and filled with good advice. So what's not to like?

    Have a nice day, and remember...

    Happy trails.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Heidi! You certainly deserve such a wonderful award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Heidi. You very well deserve the award for bringing so much healthy and inspiring thoughts to us. Also, thank you so much for extending the award, it is such an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrat's & Best Wishes -

    ReplyDelete
  15. of course your readers find you uber-ful! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to you. You deserve it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Fat, Fat I Ain't Down With That! Easy Tips To Revive Your Metabolism!

 I get a little lazy in winter since generally the swimsuit is many months away however this year I am determined to not let the holidays an...