News, News, News

Loading...

Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2013-03-20

Hmmmmmm... Interesting Pictures of Men and Their Cats

Sometimes I see things and really don't know quite what to say.  I saw this on www.littlewhitelion.com  and it made my day.

Well they love their cats I guess but their expressions are a little interesting......

Enjoy a man and his cat/cats.

Absolute Worst Pictures of Men and Cats

Wow… speechless..


(source: ranker)

1 comments:

Sergev said...
In one words, great collection.

Post a Comment