Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2008-12-24

Happy Holidays!!!!

I was going to write a health post today but then decided that since today is Christmas eve I would much rather just say that I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season. May whatever holiday that you celebrate be a happy one.

Although the holidays are a fun time they can also be a stressful time and a time when we sometimes splurge a little on our eating habits and eat an entire tin of fudge and all the chocolate for the kid’s stockings and then have to rush out to the store to buy more since you ate it all (okay maybe that is just me). Having said that I want to remind everyone to take a few deep breaths and know that it is okay to indulge a little as long as you get back on track. Have that cake, chocolate, or whatever it is that does it for you but have it in moderation. Give yourself a break over the holidays and relish the warmth and love of the season.

Happy Holidays!


Heidi

38 comments:

Daisy said...
Happy holidays to you, too!
foongpc said...
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!
: )
John said...
Heidi,

I have really enjoyed reading your blog this year. I'm glad to have found you and happy to recommend you to friends.
Have a Merry Christmas and a blessed 2009!
john b said...
I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family Heidi!
EastCoastLife said...
Wishing you and your family a Merry Xmas!!
Happy Healthy Holidays!!!
to you and your Family!!!
ish
Happy Healthy Holidays!!!
to you and your Family!!!
ish
Robin said...
Hi Heidi,
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :-)
Mrs. Mecomber said...
Merry Christmas!! God bless you and yours. :)
Happy Holidays to you and yours Heidi!!
Cheers
I have the real way to loose weight and beat stress..
Don't eat the food, start a food fight with the relatives.Great stressbuster and just think of all the calories you will burn cleaning up the mess...ho ho ho

Merry Christmas everyone.
Beth said...
Hello Heidi.. Merry Christmas to you and to your family!
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family...good health w/ the New Year!! :)))
BeadedTail said...
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Mike Foster said...
Hope and peace for this holiday season and for a fantastic 2009!

peace,
mike
livelife365
Happy Holidays!
GoteeMan said...
Merry Christmas & Many blessings to you and your family...

J/ (goteeman.blogspot.com)
betchai said...
Have a merry Christmas and happy Holidays, Heidi. Thanks for the advise, I surely will give myself a break :) and am sure, you too!!
Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to you and the little Wannabees, Heidi!

Peace and Joy to you all! :)
Fitness Diva
lunaticg said...
Hi!
happy holidays to you also.
See you around friend.
Lidian said...
Happy holidays to you too! :)
julieta said...
happy holidays with you too...and merry Christmas.. thank you for being my follower..take care always
EJ said...
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!
Jacqueline said...
Happy holidays Heidi! :-)
Furkidsmom said...
Merry Christmas to you and to your family.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Furkidsmom said...
Merry Christmas to you and to your family.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Pam said...
May the holiday season bring you peace and joy.
tikno said...
Merry Christmas to you and family
Merry Christmas Heidi, hugs and kisses to your beautiful babies :)
Sicilian said...
Merry Christmas to you too!
Ciao
MamaFlo said...
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
Steve Borgman said...
After I have indulged in all the wonderful delicacies of Christmas, I stepped on my relatives' fitness Wii, only to find out that my body mass index is in the overweight category, and that, based on my lack of balance in the balancing exercise, I am 56 years of age in Wii fitness years :( Gives me lots of motivation to meet my fitness and diet resolutions for 2009 :)
Maria said...
Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
tashabud said...
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration with your family, Heidi.

I've been indulging on all these delicious foods. I'll be hitting the gym afterwards for sure.

Happy New Year!

Tasha
Have a good holiday Heidi. Good look with your fitness goals in the New Year.
gLoR!e said...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Heidi!:) May you have more blessings to come!:)
Alex said...
Don't eat the food, start a food fight with the relatives.Great stress buster and just think of all the calories you will burn cleaning up the mess...ho ho ho

Post a Comment